Join Our Team
The Top 3 Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Award-winning, family run business for more than 20 years. You’ll feel like family here.
- We are proud of our work and team. The quality of our work is reflected in the quality character of everyone who works here.
- You’ll grow here. We’ll help you advance your skills and meet your goals. You will learn from some of the best in the industry.
We are currently seeing an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill this part-time position. Competitive salary with opportunity to become a full-time position.
- Average to above average skills in Word and Excel
- Typing speed a minimum of 50 wpm
- Customer oriented, friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable, punctual with good work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
Looking for a handyman (not a subcontractor) to be paid an hourly rate. Steady 40 hours per week. (full-time)
- Basic knowledge of framing, electrical and plumbing a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently
- Paid Vacation
- Insurance Benefits
- Company vehicle
- Must pass background check.
- Most projects are in Richardson, North Dallas, Plano, Garland and other cities within close proximity.
- Must have painting skills and background
- Must have finish skills
- Light carpentry skills a plus (trimwork)
Job estimator draws up, estimates, and determines the overall costs of a new or existing construction project.
- Must be proficient in Xactimate Software
- Part or full time positions available (perfect position for an adjuster who is ready to work in-house)